Wednesday, May 30, 2007

TM Award




I was invited to attend the TM Award which held in Putra WTC, Malaysia. With me also came Desy (RSOM West Region), Ibu Dian (Network Director), Jane (CM Manager), Ute (HCD), Huda (Business Analyst) & Hananto (XL raising star singer:p).

I left office on Friday, 20 April, for catching up plane at 18.30, but because we used a connecting airplane (off course, to save cost since I brought along my family), it was delayed 3 hours!! Hopelessly, I did not have any idea what should do within the 3 hours, damn.. i wished i was in Changi..
So, I arrived at midnight in Malaysia and straight headed to Palace of the Golden Horses Hotel; it is a very beautiful 5 stars hotel that recovering my bad mood of the silly plane at once. The bad was so huge, so i did not have to ask for extra bed and the room was huge, as well.

On Saturday, in the morning, I spent times with family to the nearest mall and rode a boat on the flowing river inside the mall.

In the evening, I joint with my XL friends and prepared ourselves to left the hotel to the TM award night. Arrived there, we ate the weird taste food that was everywhere (perhaps because i do not like Malay food that much). Basically, TM Award Nite was an award winning night of the best TM company and lifetime employees... and also a singing contest who were performed by all TM employess around the world.. Ananta was represented Indonesia, and he won the 2nd prize.. guess what, the 1st winner sang "Love Story".. it should be conducted in Indonesia.. or.. Hananto should be sang old song, as well??? Because, for me, (please don't judge the subjectivity here) Hananto's voice is very good and competitive to the 1st winner..

The TM Award Nite was remarkable for me; not because it was conducted miles away from my home country, but because I was directly appointed by the marketing director to represent the marketing team over there, it was a compliment for me...


Went back to hotel at 1 o'clock in the morning, and cannot sleep directly because I had to packed all bags for early leaving for next awaits holiday in Siem Reap, Cambodia...


to be continued...

No comments: