Wednesday, May 30, 2007

wedding of Erwin & Stella






this is a most wanted moment that was expected by all kitmania! After 700 hundred pages of their love stories that consume another 700 pcs of tissue sheets, finally they sit side by side, and happily me listen to their vows.


for me, their love is eternally. they are not only a couple but they are soulmate. they have already proven their love to each other, ever been separated by some ridiculous reasons.. but they are not giving up, and now they are looking at each other with fully love, with tears of happiness.. that makes me & Nanat cannot help to not remebered the old times that we used to spent together with the couple


Congratulations, to both of you.. you're my best friend who deserve for the best, as well. my prayer always be for your happiness.



with love;


ossy

No comments: